Frequently Asked Questions
That’s Ok! Of course we wish we had the perfect office setting equipped with the perfect charting system. However, this is not reality. That’s why this course offers lots of other pointers and tips.
This program was designed for you, the busy, full-time NP! Upon purchase of the course, will have instant, lifetime access and be able to view information at any time.
Lessons are short and straight to the point! Plus, you will learn how to save time charting- so you’ll have more of it!
Ask your employer to cover the cost I have had many NPs ask their boss to purchase the course or had it included as their continuing education money!
The Time Management and Charting Tips Course benefits both you and your employer because
- Your employer no longer has to spend time writing those annoying “you have 30 open charts” emails
- You will become so efficient at charting, you can start seeing MORE patients and increase RVUs!
- You will overcome nurse practitioner burnout and learn to love your job again!
I realize what worked for me and my clients may not work for you! Please see The NP Charting Course guarantee listed above.
This course will help all specialties of nurse practitioners! The course’s time management and charting tips can be applicable to primary care, urgent care, specialty clinic, hospital setting, ED setting, etc.
The video content for the course is over 4 hours (broken into smaller lessons).
But don’t worry, upon purchase, you will have lifetime access, so you can come back at any time!
Plus the Bonuses!
If you don’t change your charting, you will…..
- Continue to spend more time working and less time with your family.
- Feel overwhelmed day after day and continue to be behind with charting.
- Continue to feel burned-out and contemplate leaving your nurse practitioner role.
If you are ready to STOP charting at home, recreate work-life balance, and get your life back, The Time Management and Charting Tips Course is for you!